Thursday, January 04, 2007

teeth gone sonic

My teeth cleaning entered the electronic age with a gift of the latest 'sonic' electric toothbrush. I have written on this subject before. So ingrained in using a traditional toothbrush it took me a couple nights to remember to use it. My teeth feel great after brushing. I am still not sure I am using the right technique and the whole psychology of the experience is different. As you are not exerting any manual input, you don't feel you are cleaning.

Last time I concluded I felt my teeth's health was based upon my knowledge of what is best for looking after my teeth. I have changed toothpaste, brush and now gone electric. I think because I focus on healthy teeth, regardless of the equipment or paste I use, it is my application that is the critical difference, not the brand of manufacturer.

What we could know, but we don't as we don't share the information, is the outcomes your peers have achieved or are achieving. I am very positive about my teeth health but what about 10 years down the line? There must be people that have chosen a similar path in the past, this information exists, if we create an environment that is trusted, then this information will flow. Achieve this then we will have a world with better information.

No comments: