Friday, January 26, 2007

lifestyle linking mobile use

I was catching up with my Internet software RSS blog feeds and found a lifestyle linking health topic, mobile phone usage and brain tumors. Without scientific proof this whole technology has been released to the world. Nothing per say wrong with that as long as we individually have the information to hand we want before the purchase. But like most of this world, we assume the State, has set the rule to 'protect us' but this is more psychology than based on real life impact.

What I have been thinking a lot about over the last few year is, especially since I have my mobile and WIFI near me 24/7 these days, wouldn't it be great if I could use some tool that would visualise all the microwaves, analogue waves etc. that are present in my surroundings? I am sure this most be possible to do and may even exist today so if you know about such a service drop a link in to my comments.

No comments: