Thursday, May 17, 2007

me and green tea

I have started to drink more green tea. The main reason is that I have be reading information on skin cancer and green tea keep coming up. It is my choice where I focus my attention. I have some regular patterns of information sources I read and some times that throws up content that matches my interests. Other times I have to proactively search out information that interests me. This has combined to make me act. That fact is that I drink more green tea, now. I have to drink each day, that is the way of life and if by drinking green tea that fulfils task and it acts in a preventative manner to a risk (real or other wise I have) then my path through life is empowered.

This information, if I could own it all, I did create it all after all, should be used in other places. The creation of sun block for example.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love green tea too, especially www.teacuppa.con longjing and emerald petals.

Anonymous said...

Beefy, too much green tea will turn you into the Hulk

Dr.Gray said...

To get the most health benefit from the tea (and most hulkiness) find yourself some high quality loose leaf tea or powder tea. There are a lot of good importers online now. Check - loose leaf tea.