Tuesday, May 08, 2007

lifestyle linking heat

The temperatures are heading north of 30 degrees Celsius in the last few days. Life becomes more uncomfortable for me in the high twenties Celsius onwards so what can I do to combat the heat? Drinking more water, choices of clothing, can I find an office, cafe or out side space in the shade. Should I slow down my thinking rate?

I always feel we have time to prepare for such increases in heat. That is what weather forecast set out to achieve? Except they do not personalize that information to me, the online website are heading that way but none to date on TV have told me what to wear on a personalized manner. Maybe, wrap up warm, wear a mack or slap on the sun cream. But if I am spending the day in the office then suncream was not the best information to have been broad casting. Even if the information was right, could they give me a personalized recommendation on what sun factor to use?

No comments: