Sunday, May 06, 2007

lifestyle linking energy

Each and every day we live we need energy. I am not thinking so much the ac variety the powers our light bulbs, laptops etc. but the human energy required to live the path through life.

Food and drink are our input energy. Water is core to life, but I see we are being told we can get 'smart' water and we need to eat. I haven't thought too much about whether the type of food we eat, affects the type of energy we give out? Regardless of what we eat, the energy looks the feels the same? My reading and education over the years tells me that some foods will provide quicker energy than others. I read science papers that speak of 'significant correlations' too. I am still of the mind that we are the very earliest of stages in matching up those cause and effects.

One thing I do know right now, is that I think, some times nil times to others hours of research to inform my eating choices. I/we are demanding those choices now.

No comments: