Sunday, July 16, 2006

lifestyle linking enjoyment

From deep in the sub conscious or the background of the conscious the need to experience things you enjoy doing come to the fore. For me they seem to follow a non-linear sine or cosine graph with time being on the x axis.

These inner message lead to action in term of search, what are the key words to enter into google, ‘San Francisco Symphony’, my geo location focusing the scope plus my exiting knowledge of the world had made me set listen to them as a goal or experience I want to participate in. What concert to choose? You read the options and I see ‘Lord of the Rings’ evening. Now that combines two things that I enjoy. It’s a no brainer to buy a ticket. The experience was great, my favourite moment being one seamless transfer of harmony between the orchestra and choir.

So, enjoyment in this instance was the consumption of an experience.

No comments: