Sunday, February 26, 2006

'lifestyle linking' Weekly Shop


Weekly Shop James
Originally uploaded by
ecotorch.
The photo is of my weekly shop for groceries and other domestic products for the home and myself.

I have set myself the lifestyle goal of competing in the World Masters Swimming Championships in August of 2006. This links directly with my lifestyle i.e.the amount of training I need to put in between now then then. As my training intensifies will the quality of my weekly shop for groceries do likewise? To be honest, as knowledgeable as I am, I have no real lidea what I should be buying to maximize my nutrition to complement my training.

I would like to get an analysis of my shopping and be able to input from an nutrition expert or competitive swimmer of my choice some value adding advice that will assist me buy better foods.

No comments: