Friday, July 13, 2007

linking suncream and allergies

I suffer from hayfever, in the extremes of symptoms I probably lie some where in the middle but I would like to think I try and minimise the lifestyle choices to prevent or minimize the symptoms.

So, why would I buy this products, Banana Boat 50 I was attending on open swim in pure blue sky day, 28c and I would be in teh water for up to an hour. The risk of sunburn is high, so I felt this the best preventative step. Highest factor cream I could find that is water proof.

However, I recently read this information on the suncream that links the chemicals in the produt to allergies and the general wellbeing of your immune system.

From my mepath stories, I have already highlighed that to the best of my knowledge/ what I choose to believe that minimizing these risks are a top priority.

Why did I make the purchase, because I did not know all the information.

No comments: