Sunday, March 18, 2007

lifestyle linking laptop

After 7 years of loyal and trusted service my laptop this week decided to step into retirement. A new purchase was on the cards, what to buy?

Two choices, I decided that, a dell.com or another vaio via sonystyle.com Sony wins, based on 7 years of good service. I need to personalize the spec. I use my knowledge to select the feature/spec I want but for some I have know real rational of selecting, e.g. what graphics card? Spending more get you better? I know how I have used my PC, editing videos is key task and my PC should know all my attention data doing that. That data should be able to select the right customization option, or at least tell me the trade off, this will save you 3 seconds wait time doing the same tasks. I would call such a service, lifestyle linking products. Come on startups out there, provide that service for 'me'.

No comments: